Tuesday 27 November 2007

IE Favourites/Firefox Bookmarks - They dont work for me!

Q:
Are you fed up of huge lists of favourites/bookmarks in your browser, never being able to find that great website you stumbled across......

A:
Social Bookmarking!

OK so social bookmarking has been round for a while now (a year or so) but i only started using it recently and it makes such a difference if like me you like to surf the www.

Personally I found del.icio.us (http://del.icio.us/) the best - you can share bookmarks within your social network, tag websites and search by tag......and the beauty is its all online. So the bookmarks are now available anywhere with an internet connection!

My advise is try one out!

I have also linked my bookmarks to my blog!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Social Bookmarking is also the easiest way to get corporate folk using social software. It's an easy concept the grasp, the benefits are huge and the user gets instant pay back. Good post :)